I opened the door, I was fully dressed. Thank goodness, it’s stopped raining so I won’t have to walk to school in the rain. It was a long walk to school, I had to pass the toilets first, yuck they are stinky. After that I had to pass the hospital, there are always strange noises coming from inside. Finally I got to school, there is a heap of litter by the path outside the school. It sometimes has animals walking on it but most of the time there are only flies. It’s disgusting to have to walk past it to get to my classroom. I sat down on my chair and found a pencil lying on the floor. I picked it up and opened my textbook to start writing.
Later that day as I was walking home I wondered what it would be like to have a proper house. Suddenly it started to rain. Oh no. I ran home and just as I ran inside I heard lightning. It’s going to be a long night. That night I was lying in bed with my mom and dad. We share a bed because we can’t afford more than one. I suddenly felt very hungry and I saw a loaf of bread on the table I opened it and took a slice. I ate it and then fell asleep.
My home town could be better if :
The schools were bigger
We had enough food for everyone
There wasn’t so much litter
There were enough school resources like pencils and rubbers
There were better toilets
There weren’t so many shacks
I woke up this morning cold and wet. It rained last night and there is a leak in the roof of our shack. My dad put a bucket under it but it doesn’t help much. It leaks in other parts of the roof as well. I got up to go and find something to eat. I didn’t eat last night so I’m really hungry. There was some bread and a bit of ham. I’ll have to make do with that. As I was walking to my bed to fetch my school clothes, I felt something cold and wet drip onto my head. Oh dear, it’s started raining again, so I’llhave to walk to school in the rain.
I opened the door, I was fully dressed. Thank goodness, it’s stopped raining so I won’t have to walk to school in the rain. It was a long walk to school, I had to pass the toilets first, yuck they are stinky. After that I had to pass the hospital, there are always strange noises coming from inside. Finally I got to school, there is a heap of litter by the path outside the school. It sometimes has animals walking on it but most of the time there are only flies. It’s disgusting to have to walk past it to get to my classroom. I sat down on my chair and found a pencil lying on the floor. I picked it up and opened my textbook to start writing.
Later that day as I was walking home I wondered what it would be like to have a proper house. Suddenly it started to rain. Oh no. I ran home and just as I ran inside I heard lightning. It’s going to be a long night. That night I was lying in bed with my mom and dad. We share a bed because we can’t afford more than one. I suddenly felt very hungry and I saw a loaf of bread on the table I opened it and took a slice. I ate it and then fell asleep.
My home town could be better if :
The schools were bigger
We had enough food for everyone
There wasn’t so much litter
There were enough school resources like pencils and rubbers
There were better toilets
There weren’t so many shacks
I love your blog post!
ReplyDelete